Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to Logan's Blog!!

My sister and brother-in-law, Rebecca and Darren Watkins had a beautiful baby boy on October 19th named Logan James Watkins.  We just call him Logan or as my daughter Addsion says, Baby Logan :o)  Unfortunately, Logan had a rough start as seen here:  http://lifewiththecountrybumpkins.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html (just click on the underlined words).  Rebecca has tried to keep everyone updated when she can on her and Darren's family blog, but hasn't always been able.  So...I offered to set up a site here so that I can try and blog for her and when she has time, she can add as well.  (Who am I kidding, I can barely update my own family blog every 6 months!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to keeping up to date on Logan. Wonderful idea!

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a dear, Rachel! We'll be faithful readers!

    ReplyDelete